Terms and Conditions for Clear on Plastics’ World Refill Day competition (‘the Promotion’):
- The Promoter of the Promotion is WRAP, which is a registered UK Charity (No. 1159512) and whose address is Second Floor, Blenheim Court, 19 George Street, Banbury, Oxon, OX16 5BH.
- This free prize draw competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of WRAP or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
- Entry into the Promotion shall constitute deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions so please read them carefully before entering the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- The Promotion starts on 14 June 2021 at 07:30 (GMT) and ends at 23:59 (GMT) on 17 June 2021.
- Entries must be received after 14 June 2021 at 07:30 (GMT) and before at 23:59 (GMT) on 17 June 2021. Entries received outside of this time period will not be valid.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person. If entrants post more than one entry, then only the first entry will count.
- Any entrants found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- There will be one winner who will be selected at random on 18 June 2021 by a judging panel selected by WRAP, including WRAP staff, from all valid entries entered on Instagram.
- You can enter the Promotion on Instagram.
- To enter you must:
Step 1 – Follow @ClearOnPlastics on Instagram
Step 2 – Tag a friend in the comments section of the competition post on Instagram.
- Entries which include offensive or inflammatory content, breach copyright, or breach the content guidelines of Instagram will be deemed invalid and individuals may be reported to the social media site.
- Do not post personal information in entries, such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals.
- There is one prize from the draw, which is a Procter & Gamble hair shampoo refill pack, subject to availability.
- By entering the Promotion, you give permission for WRAP to use your name and social media handle in communications about this promotion, and on the Clear on Plastics website and social media channels.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram to the username of the winner used to enter the Promotion by 17:00 (GMT) on 25 June 2021.
- The winner must provide the Promoter with proof of identity and proof of their home address to establish eligibility before being confirmed as the final winner and before delivery of the prize is arranged.
- If the Promoter does not receive a response from the winner within 72 hours of its first attempt at contact, the winner rejects their prize, or the drawn entry is subsequently found to be invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions then the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner at their home address within the UK mainland. Delivery to an address within the UK that is outside of the UK mainland will incur additional delivery charges.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included in the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same or higher value should the original prize become unavailable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the prize. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.